Friday 9 January 2015

Nature's Gold Bleach : Review, Price

Hi everyone.

Bleach now days has become essential part of life. From girls to boys everyone is using bleach. We use bleach not only to get fair skin but also for various purposes like removing sun tan, impurities and hiding unwanted facial hair.

Nature's Gold Bleech

Nature's gold bleach consists of cream and activator powder. It comes in a box with a spatula.

Key Ingredients : 
Cream : Hydrogen Peroxide
Activator : Golden Dust, Ammonium Bicarbonate

Nature's Gold Bleach

Cream is in white in color and activator in light golden color.
Nature's Gold Bleech

Usage :

First clean your face. Mix 2 spatulas of bleach cream and 2 pinch of activator powder together. Make sure the ratio is not less then 4(cream) : 1 (powder). Keep storing the cream and activator till powder dissolves completely. Apply mixture on desired areas. Avoid eyebrows and area around eyes. Keep the mixture for 15 mins. Use normal water to clean. 


I applied on my hand for 15 mins. I get a little pinch feeling till I applied. As it shows that it's working. 

Nature's Gold Bleach On my Hand

I washed off after 10 mins from my hand with water. See the results :


I love the glow on my hand.
Price : Rs. 55

Pros : Get immediate fair skin and glow.

Rating : * * * / 5



No comments:

Post a Comment