Sunday 4 January 2015

Elle 18 Color Pop Lipstick : Pinken Review, Swatches

I am a huge fan of brand Elle 18. I am using this brand from past 12 years. Always good in texture, quality and product.

Today I am reviewing a shade which I absolutely love it. Its my favorite color pink. I also use other colors but this I find perfect with every dress, saree's and all.

Elle 18 Color Pop Pinken

Its come in a cute packaging as you can see above.  Price is Rs. 100. quite reasonable.

Elle 18 Color Pop Pinken
The lipsticks is very delicate. I faced many problems like problem breaking at the base and melting and all sorts of things. Another thing about this lipstick is that I had to apply a lot of it  get a good amount of color.  So take precautions about how you use them.

Elle 18 Color Pop Pinken

This shade is an awesome peachy. If you
see, its dirty pink, not a regular pink and that's what I want. This color can flatter all kinds of complexions because it’s a warm pink rather than a hot pink. The texture of the lipstick as we all know has a moisturising core to it and the texture becomes very sheer due to that.
The lipstick is kind of glossy .
Its not thick in texture, but light to wear. You can either layer it on to get some color or keep it light for a neutral lip.
Its really versatile.

Elle 18 Color Pop Pinken

On the left hand side its applied once. On right side I applied thrice to get more of color of it.
It’s a soft, neutral pink and every day color. The main problem is it lasting power.  The
maximum it stays for is 2 hours if you don't eat or drink much. 

Elle 18 Color Pop Pinken

As you can see how my lips are looking beautiful with this color. Its really standing  out of crowd. ColorColor is looking beautiful. I am in love with this.

Pros : Beautiful color, glossy finish, easy applicable

Cons : Lasting power, breakable

Rating : * * * / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment